I love The Gala, my wedding was beautiful, intimate and full of fun. I loved sitting in the dressing room with no worry that everything was being done for me. The only time I lifted a finger was to exchange wedding bands. A special thanks to Linda, she was so funny, tentative and super helpful. Also whatever she was using to fan me in the garden while taking pics felt like AC. I’m ready to do it all over again. Good job Gala team.
- Bridal Bouquet Trends: Making Your 2020 Wedding Flowers Shine
- 15 Simple Tips for Planning a Wonderful Winter Wedding
- Wedding Trends of 2019: Unique Ways to Show Off Your Style
- Wedding Favors: All You Ever Wanted to Know About this Tradition
- The Wedding Hashtag: Why Do You Need One and How to Choose One